Quantum Group, LLC A regional, national and global transportation firm
specializing in the movement of commercial items, personal effects and
project cargo. We plan, organize, control and direct the transportation
needs of our clients in a cost-effective, timely and professional manner.
- International Air Freight and Ocean Freight Transportation
- Household Goods and Personal Effects
- Warehousing and Distribution, Packing, Crating, Labeling
- Facility/Office Moving and Relocations
- Specialized Transportation, Handling, Oversized Cargo
- Complete Project Logistics
OTHER SERVICES PROVIDED
- Transportation Planning and Consulting
- Charters and Partial Charters
- Time-Sensitive Logistics, Small Package Assembly, Distribution
- Real-time Visibility Electronic Tracking System
- 40+ years experience delivering moving and transportation solutions worldwide with integrity. U.S.-owned and based firm with agents and trusted affiliates worldwide.
- Specialized client needs assessment outlining a plan to manage client's logistical project’s success locally and worldwide. We emphasize timely and professional cost-effectiveness. Our on-time/within-budget success ratio exceeds 98%.
- Employee Relocation Council Meritorious Service Award recipient
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management; will complete MBA in 2016.
- Sterling International, 2005-Present: Quantum Group has managed over 1,000 international household goods shipments in excess of $3,000,000 in revenues with an emphasis on shipments originating in the United States to global locations.
Client contact: Phil Aeschelman, 800.989.2198 or email@example.com
- 24 Seven Enterprises/White Glove Express, 2005-Present: Managed over 1,500 international shipments in excess of $2,000,000 revenue of commercial items, household goods and high-value items.
Client contact: Maddie Stone, 805.452.4949 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Diocese of Bridgeport CT, Summer, 2011-2013: Planned, organized and managed all transportation, packing, loading and moving of six elementary schools being consolidated to four schools within a one month period.
Client contact: Pam Rowella, 203.416.1370 or email@example.com